This time something for fruit lovers. This one is tasty and healthy. So much fruits will blow your head up. This is why it calls Fruit bomb.
Fruit Bomb Iced Tea ingredients (4 servings):
- one tea bag of lemon tea (or 1 tea spoon of loose lemon tea)
- one tea bag of raspberry tea (or 1 tea spoon of loose raspberry tea)
- one tea bag of strawberry tea (or 1 tea spoon of loose strawberry tea)
- one tea bag of your favorite fruit tea (or 1 tea spoon of your favorite fruit loose tea)
- about 20 ice cubes
- 6-7 tea spoons of cane sugar
Brew all the teas for 5 minutes in 1000ml of boiling water. Remove the tea bags or grounds if you use loose tea. Add cane sugar and chill, then cool in freezer for 20 minutes. Serve with ice cubes to keep it cool.